Hazlemere Window Company Ltd is looking to appoint two additional Commercial Project Managers to work in their highly successful Commercial Division based on Cressex Business Park in High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Commercial Operations Director, the role of a Project Manager within the company’s well established commercial division is to manage the commercial window and door installation process and installers to ensure that the companies numerous double glazing commercial projects are completed to an excellent level of customer services. To control customer debts and keep debtors list to an acceptable minimum.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities of a Hazlemere Commercial Project Manager:
1. To manage all installers to undertake installations within the KPIs set and agreed with the Line Manager.
2. Manage a number of Installation teams and any other resources required for the effective and efficient running of the department. Manage and maintain all HR responsibilities and employee and self-employed contractual obligations and enforce and monitor KPI’s for all staff within the installation system.
3. Provide accurate, regular and timely management information on customer records, completed installations and customer debtors.
4. Set communicate targets with the Installers and other members of the Commercial department.
5. Communicate and keep update all customers at point of Installation until completion and maintain excellent customer services.
6. Carry out any other duties that may be deemed necessary for the completion of the works by the company and/or the line manager.
7. Ensure that all customer contractual obligations are met.
8. Enforce and monitor all Health and Safety aspects on site and within the team, ensure all relevant training is up to date for all Installation staff.
9. Deal with and resolve or delegate any on site issue as they arise.
10. Monitor and arrange as applicable relevant training to enable installer to carry out installations works
11. Raise, monitor, action and report on Non-conformances as necessary.
Ideal Personal Specification:
· Health and Safety Training to Management level
· CSCS card holder
· SMSTS Qualified
· Strong organisational and planning skills
· Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and as a part of a team
· A strong people Manager with excellent communication skills and influencing skills
· A strong customer focus both for internal and external customers
· A positive can do attitude
· Intermediate experience and knowledge of Microsoft office.
· Contractual and Health and Safety knowledge
This full time salaried management position carries with it 22 days annual leave + statutory holidays & an attractive staff benefits package. To apply call Maha Urbanski Hazlemere’s HR Manager on 01494 536000 or email her your C.V email@example.com
© 2017 Hazlemere Window Company Ltd.