Keeping everyone safe, particularly if you have children and pets, is even more important to us than helping you to achieve your dream home. Hazards and risks will be present whilst we work at your property so please take a few moments to read the following and share the detail with the rest of the household. Don’t forget to pass the information on to any guests and visitors that will also have access to the areas we are working in.
- Risk of fall. Any excavation is a fall hazard. Ground around the excavation can be unstable and should be considered unsafe to tread on.
- Plant in operation. Machinery & tools will be required during the works.
- Dust & noise. Some dust & noise is unavoidable during your project. It is important to follow any instructions from our team.
- Room rotation. Comply with any agreed room rotation, planned to keep you a safe distance from potential dangers.
- Electrocution. Where electrical works are taking place, please follow any instructions our electrician gives you.
- Fall from height. No unauthorised use of access equipment, such as ladders, scaffold and towers.
- Allergies & breathing diffculties. Let us know ahead of the installation start date if anyone will be sensitive to fumes, if we were to use solvents, paints and the like. Are there any ailments that we need to be aware of?
- Exclusion zones must be respected at all times. No access is allowed to, or near the area we are operating in.
- Storage. Glass, other materials and tools might need to be stored on your premises overnight. Please do not touch any such items.
- Pets. Let us know if we need to make any particular allowances for your pets.
- General security & safety. Let us know if there are any particular safety or security issues relating to your property, or the local area.
- Access requirements. Do make us aware of any access requirements you will have during
The Construction Design & Management Regulations 2015 mean you must provide welfare facilities unless we have agreed alternative arrangements. Please let our operatives know which toilet you would like them to use whilst working at your home, many thanks.