Moving home is sometimes due to necessity rather than an actual urge to relocate to a new property in potentially a completely different area.
For instance, the house that you first moved into may no longer provide the spaciousness that it did because of a growing family.
In those circumstances we would recommend that you have a conservatory or orangery integrated to extend space.
If moving has crossed your mind for other reasons but deep down you have no real desire to go ahead with it then these 7 other home improvements will reignite the love you once had for your current home:
2. Similar to the above point, adding a porch to your front entrance will enhance its character and give you a warm glow inside each time you approach the property.
3. Check that your existing boiler is working effectively and if it isn’t then get it replaced as there’s nothing better than cosying up indoors during the winter months.
4. Most families spend the majority of their time at home in the kitchen or lounge area catching up with their loved ones. Modernise them by either starting from scratch or updating certain features.
5. Take more of an interest and make more of an effort with your garden. Regularly maintaining it and giving it some colour with some carefully planted flowers will have a dramatic impact.
6. Repaint the master bedroom and use soothing colours that will help you sleep more soundly at night.
7. Change your carpets or invest in some hard flooring to bring some shine under foot.
Hazlemere loves tackling home improvements head-on so contact us for any assistance you need with regards conservatories, windows, doors and porches.
Do you have something romantic lined up for your partner this Valentine’s Day? With just two days to go until it’s here, we would hope…
What do you see when you pull back the curtains first thing in the morning? A beautiful frosty landscape, or are you not that fortunate…
© 2020 Hazlemere Window Company Ltd.
Credit is subject to status and affordability. Terms and conditions apply. Finance on windows & doors is available to a maximum loan value of £50,000 with zero deposit. Finance on conservatories is available to a maximum loan value of £30,000 with a 15% deposit. £1,000 minimum order value applies to all finance options. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Hazlemere Window Company Limited at Cressex Business Park, Wellington Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP12 3PR (Financial Services Registered No. 796507) is a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a trading style of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Registered No. 704348). 12/2019