Our showrooms are our shop windows and we have invested heavily to create extensive displays that best showcase our large range of windows, doors and living spaces. You will receive a warm welcome, plus a proper coffee, and the choice to browse at your leisure without interruption.
New Vacancies Now Available At Hazlemere
It’s been a fantastic start to the New Year for the Hazlemere Group and as we look to grow the company further over the coming years we are bolstering the team to help us achieve such ambitions.
Two key roles within the firm are currently available:
- Retail Sales Manager
- Commercial Trainee Estimator / Junior Sales Engineer
Full descriptions of both vacancies can be found below.
Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Earning potential up to £50k
Position: This position is full time at 40 hours a week and carries 23 days annual holiday excluding Bank Holidays.
The company is currently seeking a Retail Sales Manager to work out of our busy High Wycombe Head office. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will manage sales staff effectively to increase potential business within our Retail sales side of the business.
- Providing a leadership role to Sales staff in meeting their individual targets and overall sales goals by effective lead distribution, closely monitoring of conversion rates and performance
- To work closely with the Sales administration team, guiding them on lead allocation, following up on all enquiries to ensure correct salesman has been allocated
- Chairing monthly meetings with retail sales team, produce and issue minutes to designated Directors
- Recruiting, training and managing the entire contractual relationship for the new Sales personnel, as and when the business requires it, to strengthen the existing team
- Mentoring and motivating Sales team to inspire them to increase conversion rates and achieve profitable results
- Managing all HWC Showrooms, to include but not be limited to: opening times, organising personnel for staffing showrooms, authorising Receptionists holiday and managing sickness cover, Receptionists annual appraisals
- Carrying out regular visits to showrooms to ensure high standards and cleanliness is sustained.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and ability to think on one’s feet
- Ability to manage team including delivery of both good and bad news
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to provide optimum levels of leadership
- Excellent organisation skills
- Remain confident in negative situations
- Highly motivated individual who achieves and surpasses targets and KPI’s.
The person fulfilling this function should be able to:
- Encourage others to communicate effectively and efficiently at a level that is understood by all thus developing a culture of participation and involvement
- Provide optimum levels of leadership, if required, encouragement, training and support in order to help others achieve their results and meet their budgets
- Mentor, counsel, coach and generally support those who are not confident in their area of competence, building morale and personal esteem and generally encouraging others to give their best performance
- Remain confident when dealing with negative situations, convince others to have ideas and create new options, as well as encouraging and enthusing them to come up with imaginative solutions to difficult problems
- Be resolute in focusing on results, and if these are threatened be prepared to tackle any problems or conflicts which get in the way, dealing with people, despite their feelings or importance
- Focus and push both self and others if required to achieve targets, budgets and results despite any opposition or antagonism on route
- Alert to changing situations, show flexibility in approach, adaptability in difficult circumstances and continuously strive to achieve a result
- Quite bold and if necessary, stubborn in order to fight a cause in situations where others are pushing in directions which may not be best for either all concerned or the organisation.
Job Title: Commercial Trainee Estimator / Junior Sales Engineer
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £15,000 per annum
Position: Full time at 40 hours per week and carries 22 days annual holiday excluding Bank Holidays.
The company is currently seeking a locally based, Trainee Estimator to work out of our busy Head office in High Wycombe, to provide accurate and efficient administrative support to the Commercial estimating team through interpreting scheme or drawings in order to provide a cost effective fenestration solution in a timely manner to secure an order from the client at a profitable margin.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
- Assisting the Commercial estimating team in pricing the relevant quotes according to the customer/client’s requirements
- Reading the whole invitation document thoroughly including the specification, project particulars, drawings etc. to determine whether the quotation will be responded to; based on the agreed criteria
- Highlighting anything in the specification that requires precise action or any additional information required by the architect in order to continue
- Scheduling out all items to be priced; windows, doors, curtain wall etc.
- Determining which system would be most suited to use for pricing the project to include all items that have been previously scheduled
- Sending out supplier enquiries and chasing their quotations
- Making notes throughout all of the above processes for inclusion within the quotation return letter. Contacting any parties concerned to ensure that all contractors and/or clients are included in the quotation
- Upon successful return of the tender, diarising the critical dates to chase the client for a decision to determine whether the quotation was successful and if not, to determine the reasons and shortfall
- Inputting, reviewing and reporting effectively and thoroughly on the Company’s management systems.
Essential requirements for the role include:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High numeracy and computer literacy with an advanced experience and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Some administration experience would be preferable.
The person fulfilling this function should be detailed, conscious, diplomatic and an amiable individual; showing high levels of persistence and accuracy in their work. A team worker who is friendly, accommodating, persistent, self-controlled, thorough, dependable and loyal.
If you would like to apply for either of these vacancies, please contact our Operations Director Rachel Braham on 01494 536000 or via email: email@example.com.
To find out about any further job opportunities at the Hazlemere Group, please visit our Careers page.